Select Market Order
- Market orders are quick buys and sells at the current market price.
Select Limit Order
- Limit orders allow you to place an order at or better than a specific price. If the price is at or below your limit price, a buy limit order will be executed; if the price is at or above your limit price, a sell limit order will be executed. Please note that limit orders are not guaranteed to be executed.
Set Take Profit and Stop Loss
- When setting market orders and limit orders, you can select the "Take Profit/Stop Loss" option on the interface to set them. Users can set the take profit and stop loss levels according to the mark price or the latest price.
- When placing limit orders in U-margined contracts and coin-margined contracts, you can set take profit and stop loss orders at the same time.
- Currently, the platform does not support modifying the take profit and stop loss after the transaction.