The deposit has not arrived
1. Why did my deposit not arrive?
Blockchain asset transfer is divided into three steps: withdrawal from the currency withdrawal platform-confirmation on the blockchain-successful deposit to FTK.
If the withdrawal status on the withdrawal platform has shown "complete" or "success", it means that the transfer has been successfully sent from this platform to the block, but it does not mean that the transfer has also been successful on the receiving platform Deposit to FTK.
According to the characteristics of different blocks, each transfer in the block will take a certain amount of time to be confirmed and sent to the receiving platform. For example:
- Andy wants to deposit 2BTC into his FTK wallet. The first step is to apply for a coin withdrawal on the platform where there is a deposit, and want to transfer funds from his wallet to FTK.
- After submitting the application and creating the transaction, Andy needs to wait for the blockchain to confirm the transaction. At this time, Andy can see the "processing" transaction in the wallet history transaction of the FTK wallet.
- The funds will be temporarily unavailable until the deposit is processed.
- When the transaction is confirmed by the blockchain network, the transaction status will be updated to "Completed" and the deposit will be deposited into Andy's target wallet.
Unpredictable block congestion often occurs in blocks due to the excessive number of transfers, which affects the timeliness of transfers. You can use the transfer ID (Hash) to query the status of the transfer in the block.
2. How to enter the block query?
Log in to the official website of FTK, click [Wallet]-[Assets]-[Wallet History Transaction] to find the currency transfer record you want to query. Then click on the [Hash] address to view the detailed progress of the withdrawal.
3. Transfer the wrong currency to the FTK address:
If you transfer the wrong currency to the FTK address, FTK will not receive the corresponding blockchain assets. Due to the anonymity of the blockchain, it cannot help you retrieve it. Please confirm your deposit information before depositing to avoid asset loss.
4. Transfer to an address out of FTK:
If your coins are transfer to the wrong address, FTK will not be able to receive the corresponding blockchain assets. Due to the anonymity of the blockchain, it cannot help you retrieve it. It is recommended that you find the owner of the corresponding address through other means to negotiate the retrieval.