The withdrawal of coins has not arrived
1. Why hasn't my withdrawal arrived?
Blockchain asset transfer is divided into three stages: FTK proposes the demand for withdrawal of coins-confirmation of the block chain-deposits to the corresponding platform.
We will generate Hash within 30-60 minutes, which means that the transfer processing of our platform has been completed and the currency has been transferred to the blockchain.
According to the characteristics of different blocks, each transfer in the block will take a certain amount of time to be confirmed and sent to the receiving platform of the other party.
- Andy decides to withdraw the coin 2BTC from FTK. After he submits the request, he needs to wait for FTK to create and broadcast the transaction.
- After creating the transaction, Andy can see the Hash (transaction ID) on his FTK wallet. At this time, the transaction status is "Processing" and 2BTC will be temporarily frozen.
- If all goes well, the transaction will be confirmed by the blockchain network. After the blockchain network is confirmed, the deposit will be deposited into Andy's target wallet.
Unpredictable block congestion often occurs in blocks due to the excessive number of transfers, which affects the timeliness of transfers. You can use the transfer ID (Hash) to query the status of the transfer in the block.
- If the blockchain shows that the transaction is not confirmed, please wait patiently until the confirmation process is completed.
- If the blockchain shows that the confirmation is complete, if you still cannot receive the coins, but FTK has completed the transfer and cannot provide any more help, please contact the coin receiving platform to deposit the coins for you.
2. How to enter the block to check the progress of the coin withdrawal?
Log in to the official website of FTK, click [Wallet]-[Assets]-[Wallet History Transaction] to find the currency withdrawal record of the currency you want to query. If the blockchain shows "in progress" or "unconfirmed", please wait patiently for the confirmation of the blockchain.
When the withdrawal status becomes "Completed", you can click on the [Hash] address to view the details of the withdrawal.
Failed to withdraw
1. What is a "network address"? Why does the system tell me, "The address is invalid, please confirm with the recipient"?
"Address" is essentially a specific location on the blockchain, and cryptocurrency can be sent to the wallet at that location in the form of a string of letters and numbers.
For example, the Bitcoin address looks like this:
The addresses on the Ethereum network are as follows:
If the system detects that you have entered the wrong format, it will notify you that the "address is invalid". In this case, please check the recipient's address and withdrawal network to ensure that the information you entered is correct.
Tip: It is strongly recommended to always use the copy and paste function or scan the QR code to enter the address instead of manually entering it. If you enter the wrong address, your assets may not be retrieved.
2.Why do I receive a "busy network" error message? what can I do?
If you receive a "Network Busy" error message, it means that the network is currently congested. Please try again later or choose another network.
3. What should I do if I withdraw coins to the wrong address?
When withdrawing coins, FTK will enter the automatic withdrawal sequence after you complete the security verification and click [Submit], which cannot be stopped. If you fill in the wrong address, FTK will not be able to find the recipient of your funds due to the anonymity of the blockchain address, so it will not be able to provide you with further assistance.
4. How to retrieve the funds withdrawn to the wrong address?
- If you send assets to the wrong address by mistake, and you know the owner of that address, we recommend that you contact the owner directly to negotiate the recovery of your assets.
- If your assets are sent to the wrong address on another platform, please contact the customer service team of that platform for help.