What is Flexible Savings?
FTK Flexible Savings is like a cryptocurrency savings account, a financial product that allows users to deposit and earn interest. Users can deposit idle crypto assets inside and get paid. Users can start earning interest as long as the cryptocurrency they hold is transferred from the spot wallet. Interest is calculated daily, and users can redeem the principal + earned interest at any time.
About Flexible Savings
- Flexible Savings supports deposit and withdrawal at any time. Your funds are credited in real time with no waiting period for funds processing.
- No interest will be calculated on the day of deposit, and interest will be calculated from the day after the deposit is successful. The interest earned will be released from 00:30~02:30 Hong Kong time on the next day after the full interest calculation. That is to say, you will receive interest on the next day in the early morning of the third day after the deposit.
- On the day of deposit, you can still get your assets back through "redemption". Your assets will be redeemed immediately to the spot wallet, but no interest will be calculated on the day of redemption.
- The annualized rate of return of the Flexible Savings is not fixed, and the actual annualized rate of return will be based on the interest rate announced on the FTK Earn page at the moment when the interest is issued.
- Each currency has a minimum interest-bearing quantity limit. If the number of live deposits of the currency is lower than the minimum interest-bearing quantity, no interest will be issued.
Annual Percentage Yield to Flexible Savings
(Deposit amount * Annual Percentage Yield)/365 = Interest is expected to be earned every day, and the interest will start to accrue the next day after the deposit, and the interest will automatically generate compound interest for your continued investment. The interest of the previous day will be distributed at 02:30, and it will truncate to 8 decimal places.
USDT Flexible Savings Annual Percentage Yield= 3%
When you deposit 100USDT on 4/30 and deposit 100USDT to the Flexible Savings. On 5/1, interest will start to be calculated for you, and you will receive your 5/2 generated between 00:30~02:30 on 5/1,
=(Deposit amount*Annual Percentage Yield)/365
=(100*3%)/365 = 0.00821917 USDT